- 2744 27hp, 44" Deck
- 2750 27hp, 50" Deck
- 2760 27hp, 60" Deck
- 2760KW 27hp, 60" Deck
- 2660 EFI 26hp, 60" Deck
Silver Eagle Model 2760KW shown
The Most Tried and True Zero-Turn In the Industry
The Silver Eagle was originally conceived as a residential mower, yet proved to withstand rigorous commercial use. Today, the Silver Eagle continues to deliver the same value and performance since its debut over 10 years ago.
- High Horsepower - Choose from 25 to 27 horsepower Kawasaki® FX engine or a fuel efficient 27 horsepower Kohler® EFI engine to power you up to 5.3 acres per hour.
- Elite X Cutting System - Offered in two cutting widths (50" and 60"), Elite X decks easily tackle large volumes of grass and provide a more attractive after-cut appearance.
- Mulching Effect - Add a Twist blade to the existing X-Blade to boost mulching performance.
- Proven Drivetrain - Hydro-Gear® pumps and Parker® wheel motors provide smooth and reliable steering.
- Unique Deck Spindle Package - Our standard commercial spindle with an added cooling fan that reduces the operating temperature of the belt and spindle while keeping the top-side of the deck clean.
Warning: Missing argument 4 for warrantyBox(), called in /mnt/data01/www/dixiechopper.com/httpdocs/pageworx/page_templates/dixiechopper/product2015.php on line 81 and defined in /mnt/data01/www/dixiechopper.com/httpdocs/functions/dixiechopper.php on line 3
*up to 600 hour limited warranty
|Engine HP||27 HP||27 HP||27 HP||27 HP||26 HP|
|Engine Make||Generac®||Generac®||Generac®||Kawasaki®||Kohler® EFI|
|Pumps||Hydro-Gear® 10 Series||Hydro-Gear® 10 Series||Hydro-Gear® 12 Series||Hydro-Gear® 12 Series||Hydro-Gear® 12 Series|
|Wheel Motors||Parker® 240 Series||Parker® 240 Series||Parker® 240 Series||Parker® 240 Series||Parker® 240 Series|
|Acres per Hour||3.5**||4.0**||5.3**||5.3**||5.3**|
|Fuel Capacity||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.|
*Taxes, doc fees, finance charges, and other fees may apply. See your local dealer for complete details.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.
All specifications and item descriptions subject to change.