2017 Residential Mowers
- 2250KW 22hp, 50" Deck
- 2550KO 25hp, 50" Deck
- 2460KW 24hp, 60" Deck
- 2560KO 25hp, 60" Deck
Magnum Model Magnum 2560KO shown
Commercial Quality at a Residential Price.
The Magnum is the highest quality residential mower in the market, packing speed, power, and performance in a compact sized zero-turn mower.
- X2 Cutting System – Offered in two cutting widths (50" and 60"), the X2 Deck combines X-Blade Technology with the industry leading 2 inches of blade overlap to ensure every blade of grass is cut cleanly.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles – With proven reliability and performance, Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 series transaxles feature an external oil filter for easier maintenance and extended operating life expectancy.
- High Horsepower – Choose from a Kawasaki® FS engine up to 24 horsepower or a 25 horsepower engine from Briggs & Stratton® or Kohler® to tackle your toughest mowing jobs.
- Mulching Effect – Add a Twist blade to the existing X-Blade to boost mulching performance.
- Upgrades Available – Accessorize your Magnum by adding the patented OCDC (Operator Controlled Discharge Chute), a set of Springer Forks, or a striping kit.
*unlimited hour limited residential warranty
|Engine HP||22 HP||25 HP||24 HP||25 HP|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki® FR||Kohler® 7000||Kawasaki® FR||Kohler® 7000|
|Transaxle||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200|
|Acres per Hour||3.2*||3.2*||3.9*||3.9*|
|Fuel Capacity||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.|
*Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.
All specifications and item descriptions subject to change.