- 2250R 25hp, 50" Deck
- 2550BR 25hp, 50" Deck
- 2460R 24hp, 60" Deck
- 2560BR 25hp, 60" Deck
Magnum Model Magnum 2460R shown
Commercial Quality at a Residential Price
The Magnum is the highest quality residential mower in the market, packing speed, power, and performance in a compact sized zero-turn mower.
- X2 Cutting System - Offered in two cutting widths (50" or 60"), the X2 Deck combines X-Blade Technology with the industry leading 2 inches of blade overlap to ensure every blade of grass is cut cleanly.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles - With proven reliability and performance, Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 series transaxles feature an external oil filter for easier maintenance and extended operating life expectancy.
- High Horsepower - Choose from a 22-24 horsepower Kawasaki® FS or 25 horsepower Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic® engine to power you at up to 4.1 acres per hour.
- Mulching Effect - Add a Twist blade to the existing X-Blade to boost mulching performance.
- Upgrades Available - Accessorize your Magnum by adding the patented OCDC (Operator Controlled Discharge Chute), a set of Springer Forks, or the deluxe suspension seat featured on larger commercial models.
*unlimited hour limited residential warranty
|Engine HP||25 HP||25 HP||24 HP||25 HP|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki® FS||Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic®||Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic®||Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic®|
|Transaxle||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200|
|Acres per Hour||3.4**||3.4**||4.1**||4.1**|
|Fuel Capacity||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.|
*Taxes, doc fees, finance charges, and other fees may apply. See your local dealer for complete details.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.
All specifications and item descriptions subject to change.