Dixie Chopper Celebrates Hometown Heroes
Get a $250 Rebate On Your New Dixie Chopper!
If you are a current or retired member of the U.S. Military, Police, Fire, Paramedic or EMT services, you can save $250 when you purchase a new Dixie Chopper lawn mower now through Thursday, July 31, 2014. Visit your local Dixie Chopper dealer to learn more about our products.
Rebate Program Rules:
- Must be a current or retired member of the U.S. Armed Services, Police, Fire Department, Paramedic or EMT services to qualify for this rebate.
- Purchased machines must be unused models. This offer is not valid for demo or used units.
- Date of sale must be on or after June 6, 2014 and on or before July 31, 2014.
- Mailed documents must be submitted and post-marked no later than Friday, August 8, 2014.
- Documents can be faxed to 765.246.6011, but must be received no later than 5:00pm EST on Friday, August 8, 2014.
- Customer must submit all required documents (sales invoice, copy of identification, printed rebate form, and proof of affiliation with a Hero category) to obtain rebate.
- Rebate will be issued in the form of a check 4-6 weeks following approval.
- Limit two rebates per customer.
Mail form and documentation to:
6302 E County Road N
Coatesville, IN 46121
or fax to 765.246.6011