Dixie Chopper dealers are some of North America's best outdoor power equipment distributors. You won't find the World's Fastest Lawn Mower at one of those "Big Box" stores. All of our dealers are locally owned independent businesses, and they are as diverse as the markets and communities they serve.
To become a Dixie Chopper dealer the following are required:
- Maintain a display area and be willing to stock an adequate number of Dixie Chopper units to meet local demand
- Have a sales organization with experience dealing with professional mowing contractors, municipalities, and the general public
- Have a well-trained parts and service operation to provide excellent product support
- Be a reasonable physical distance from other Dixie Chopper dealers as determined by the Dixie Chopper Territory Manager for your area
- Be willing to display signage indicating you are a Dixie Chopper dealer (per county/city ordinance).
If you are interested in inquiring about becoming a dealer, please fill out our online preliminary dealer application and a Dixie Chopper representative will contact you for follow up.